- Title Pages
- Note on Transliteration
- Key to References
- Notes on Presentation and Translation
- Children and Parents
- Sexual Awakening and Courtship
- The Quest for the Spouse
- Brides and Bridegrooms
- Husbands and Wives
- Family Life
- Group III Society
- Group IV Environment
- Group V Universe
- Folkloristic Analysis
- Appendix A: Transliteration of Tale 10
- Appendix B: Index of Folk Motifs
- Appendix C: List of Tales by Type
- Selected Bibliography
- Footnote Index
- Speak, Bird, Speak Again
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.