- Title Pages
- Studies in Melanesian Anthropology
- 1 Anthropological Strategies
- 2 A Place in the Feminist Debate
- 3 Groups: Sexual Antagonism in the New Guinea Highlands
- 4 Domains: Male and Female Models
- 5 Power: Claims and Counterclaims
- 6 Work: Exploitation at Issue
- 7 Some Definitions
- 8 Relations which Separate
- 9 Forms which Propagate
- 10 Cause and Effect
- 11 Domination
- 12 Comparison
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- The Gender of the Gift
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.