- Title Pages
- 1. Communist Neo-Traditionalism: An Introductory Essay
- 2. The Factory as an Institution: Life Chances in a Status Society
- 3. The Party-state in the Factory
- 4. Principled Particularism: Moral and Political Aspects of Authority
- 5. Clientelist Bureaucracy: The Factory Social Order
- 6. Maoist Asceticism: The Failed Revitalization
- 7. From Asceticism to Paternalism: Changes in the Wake of Maoism
- 8. Theoretical Reflections
- Appendix A The Hong Kong Interviews: An Essay on Method
- Appendix B: List of Informants
- Communist Neo-Traditionalism
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.