- Title Pages
- Societies and Culture in East-Central Europe
- Introduction: Ideology, Cultural Politics, Intellectuals
- CHAPTER ONE Antecedents: National Ideology and Cultural Politics in Presocialist Romania
- CHAPTER TWO Modeling Socialism and Socialist Cultural Politics
- CHAPTER THREE The Suppression and Reassertion of National Values in Socialist Romania
- CHAPTER FOUR The Means of Conflict: “Elitism” “Dogmatism” and Indigenizations of Marxism
- CHAPTER FIVE Romanian Protochronism
- CHAPTER SIX Historiography in a Party Mode: Horea's Revolt and the Production of History
- CHAPTER SEVEN The “School” of Philosopher Constantin Noica
- National Ideology Under Socialism
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.