- Title Pages
- 1 Without Ships or Compass
- 2 Experimental Voyaging<sup>*</sup>
- 3 Cultural Revival
- 4 More than Halfway Around the World
- 5 Wait for the West Wind
- 6 Voyage to Aotearoa
- 7 Sailing Back and Forth Between Hawaiʻi and Tahiti
- 8 Putting Voyaging Back into Polynesian Prehistory
- 9 The Family of the Canoe
- Appendix A Crew Members for The Voyage of Rediscovery
- Appendix B Polynesian Voyaging Society Officers, Board Members, and Volunteers During The Voyage of Rediscovery
- Appendix C Acknowledgments: Traditional and Elected Leaders, Government Officials, and Community Supporters From French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Aotearoa, Tonga, and American Samoa
- About the Drawings
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.