- Title Pages
- Comparative Studies on Muslim Societies
- 1 The Social Organization of the Ritual Setting
- 2 The Authority of Preachers
- 3 The Mosque and the Cult of the Saint
- 4 Islamization
- 5 The Sermon as Public Discourse
- 6 Security and Belief in the Rhetoric of the Sermon
- 7 Security and Belief
- 8 Morality and Religion in Ideology and Action
- 9 Formalization and Structure
- 10 Creativity and Adaptation
- 11 Unity and Commitment
- Appendix A Sermon of Shaykh Mustafa May 18,1979
- Appendix B Sermon of Shaykh Uthman <i>December 15, 1978</i>
- Appendix C Sermon of Shaykh Umar <i>April 6, 1979</i>
- Select Bibliography
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.