- Title Pages
- Climate and Topography
- Floristics of Ecuadorian Cloud Forests
- Analysis of the Vascular Flora of Maquipucuna
- Relationships with other Floras
- Conservational Status of the Maquipucuna Cloud Forests
- Circumscription of the Region Covered by the Inventory
- Enumeration of Taxa
- Appendix A. Dominant or conspicuous taxa of secondary and roadside vegetation in the Maquipucuna region, between 1150 and 1500 m
- Appendix B. Dominant or abundant taxa of primary cloud forest (lower montane forest), 1700–2000 m
- Appendix C. Dominant or abundant taxa of upper montane forest, 2100–2750 m
- Appendix D. Dominant and conspicuous taxa in riparian vegetation, 1125–2000 m
- Appendix E. Distribution of epiphytes in the Maquipucuna vascular flora
- Literature Cited
- Plant Diversity of an Andean Cloud Forest
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.