- Title Pages
- 1 The Birth of Greater Aitolia, 279–270 B.C.
- 2 Expansion and Consolidation, 270–245 B.C.
- 3 Aitolians Abroad: Activity and Influence in the Aegean and Peloponnese in the 250s and 240s B.C.
- 4 Apogee: Alliance with the Achaians and War with the Antigonids, 238–229 B.C.
- 5 Defeat and Recovery, 229–221 B.C.
- 6 The First War with Philip V, 221–217 B.C.
- Epilogue: W(h)ither the Aitolian <i>Koinon</i>?
- Appendix A Epigraphic Evidence at Delphi for the Growth of Greater Aitolia
- Appendix B Additional Chronology and Other Minutiae
- Index of Ancient Authors
- Epigraphic Index
- Subject Index
- The Politics of Plunder
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.