- Title Pages
- California Studies in Critical Human Geography
- 1. Fields of Plenty and Want
- 2 The Great Historical Arch of Andean Biodiversity
- 3 Transitions in Farm Nature and Society, 1969–1990
- 4 Innovation and the Spaces of Biodiversity
- 5 Loss and Conservation of the Diverse Crops
- 6 Diversity's Sum: Geography, Ecology-Economy, and Culture
- 7 The Vicissitudes of Biodiversity's Fortune
- Appendix A Common Explanations of Genetic Erosion
- Appendix B Crop Biogeography and Vegetation in Paucartambo
- Appendix C The Human Geography of Agriculture in the Paucartambo Andes
- Appendix D Production Techniques and Farm Spaces in Paucartambo
- Appendix E Cultural Attributes of the Diverse Crops in Paucartambo
- Appendix F Farm Management of the Diverse Crops
- Changing Fortunes
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.