- Title Pages
- Tables, Maps, and Figures
- Chapter 1 Reconstructing Yi History from Yi Records
- Chapter 2 Nzymo as Seen in Some Yi Classical Books
- Chapter 3 A Comparative Approach to Lineages among the Xiao Liangshan Nuosu and Han
- Chapter 4 Preferential Bilateral-Cross-Cousin Marriage among the Nuosu in Liangshan
- Chapter 5 Names and Genealogies among the Nuosu of Liangshan
- Chapter 6 Homicide and Homicide Cases in Old Liangshan
- Chapter 7 Searching for the Heroic Age of the Yi People of Liangshan
- Chapter 8 On the Nature and Transmission of Bimo Knowledge in Liangshan
- Chapter 9 The Cold Funeral of the Nisu Yi
- Chapter 10 A Valley-House: Remembering a Yi Headmanship
- Chapter 11 Native Place and Ethnic Relations in Lunan Yi Autonomous County, Yunnan
- Chapter 12 Language Policy for the Yi
- Chapter 13 Nationalities Conflict and Ethnicity in the People's Republic of China, with Special Reference to the Yi in the Liangshan Yi Autonomous Prefecture
- Chapter 14 Education and Ethnicity among the Liangshan Yi
- Chapter 15 Nuosu Women's Economic Role in Ninglang, Yunnan, under the Reforms
- Chapter 16 The Yi Health Care System in Liangshan and Chuxiong
- Perspectives on the Yi of Southwest China
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.