- Title Pages
- Foreword <i>Harry W. Greene</i>
- Chapter 1 <i>Tupai:</i> an Introduction
- Chapter 2 The Study Species
- Chapter 3 The Milieu: Field Study Sites and Habitats
- Chapter 4 Treeshrews in Their Habitat
- Chapter 5 Diet and Foraging Behavior
- Chapter 6 Nesting Behavior
- Chapter 7 Activity Patterns
- Chapter 8 Use of Space
- Chapter 9 Social Organization
- Chapter 10 Life History
- Chapter 11 Predation, Predators, and Alarm Behaviors
- Chapter 12 Synthesis
- Appendix I Methods
- Appendix II Fruit Species Collected at Danum Valley
- Appendix III Mammal Species Found on the Study Plots
- Appendix IV Invertebrates in Treeshrew Diets
- Appendix V Consumers of Fruit Species
- Appendix VI Response of Murid Rodents to the Masting Phenomenon of 1990–1991
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.