- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Gender and Immigration
- Chapter 2 Engendering Migration Studies
- Chapter 3 Strategic Instantiations of Gendering in the Global Economy
- Chapter 4 The Global Context of Gendered Labor Migration from the Philippines to the United States
- Chapter 5 Gender and Labor in Asian Immigrant Families
- Chapter 6 The Intersection of Work and Gender
- Chapter 7 Israeli and Russian Jews
- Chapter 8 Gendered Ethnicity
- Chapter 9 Disentangling Race-Gender Work Experiences
- Chapter 10 Gendered Geographies of Home
- Chapter 11 De madres a hijas
- Chapter 12 Raising Children, and Growing Up, across National Borders
- Chapter 13 “We Don’t Sleep Around Like White Girls Do”
- Chapter 14 Engendering Transnational Migration
- Chapter 15 “I’m Here, but I’m There”
- Chapter 16 Gender, Status, and the State in Transnational Spaces
- Chapter 17 “The Blue Passport”
- Gender and U.S. Immigration
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.