- Title Pages
- Part One
- 1 The People and the Land
- 2 A Brief Ethnography of the Mayos
- 3 Historical and Contemporary Mayos
- 4 Plant and Animal Life
- 5 Eight Plants That Make Mayos Mayos
- Part Two
- 6 Plant Uses
- 7 An Annotated List of Plants
- Appendix A Mayo Region Place Names and Their Meanings
- Appendix B Yoreme Consultants
- Appendix C Gazetteer of the Mayo Region
- Appendix D Mayo Plants Listed by Spanish Name
- Appendix E Mayo Plants Listed By Mayo Name
- Appendix F Glossary of Mayo and Spanish Terms
- Works Cited
- Mayo Ethnobotany
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.