- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Form and Transmission
- Chapter 2 Sources, Agenda, and Readership
- Chapter 3 Didymus
- Part Two Texts, Translations, and Notes
- Text 1 Commentary on Dem. 9–11 and 13 (P.Berol.inv. 9780)
- Text 2 Didymus Fragments in Harpocration
- Text 3 Lexicon to Dem. 23 (P.Berol.inv. 5008)
- Text 4 Commentary on Dem. 5 (P.Berol.inv. 21188)
- Text 5 Commentary on Dem. 22 (P.Stras.inv. 84)
- Text 6 Lexicon to Dem. 21 (P.Rain.inv. 7)
- Appendix Rhetorical Prologue and Commentary on Dem. 21 (<i>P.Lond.Lit.</i> 179)
- Concordance to the Translations
- General Index
- Index Locorum
- Index Verborum
- Interpreting a Classic
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.