- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Continuum of Violence
- 3 The Sounds of Silence
- 4 Like Oil and Water, with a Match
- 5 No “Safe Haven” Violence against Women in Iraqi Kurdistan
- 6 From Pillars of Yugoslavism to Targets of Violence
- 7 Geographies of Violence Women and Conflict in Ghana
- 8 Gender, the Nationalist Imagination, War, and Peace
- 9 Refugee Camps as Conflict Zones
- 10 The “Purity” of Displacement and the Reterritorialization of Longing
- 11 Escaping Conflict
- 12 War, Flight, and Exile
- 13 The Gendered Impact of Multilateralism in the Post-Yugoslav States
- 14 New Directions for Feminist Research and Politics
- Sites of Violence
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.