- Title Pages
- Chapter One The First Clue
- Chapter Two Christine de Pizan
- Chapter Three Queen Elizabeth's Tapestries
- Chapter Four Tapestry Production in the Early Renaissance
- Chapter Five Margaret of Austria and The Tournai Tapestries
- Chapter Six Anne of Brittany's “Cite Des Dames”
- Chapter Seven An Eight-Panel French Set
- Chapter Eight The “Cietie of Dammys” in Scotland
- Chapter Nine The “Citie of Ladies” at the English Court
- Chapter Ten Christine de Pizan's Legacy to the Renaissance
- Appendix A The Dimensions of the <i>City of Ladies</i> Tapestries
- Appendix B Dramatis Personae
- Appendix C Chronology of Events
- Selected Bibliography
- The Lost Tapestries of the City of Ladies
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.