- Title Pages
- The Joan Palevsky Imprint in Classical Literature
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Desire’s Hunger and Plato the Regulator
- Chapter 3 Crafting Eros through the Stoic Logos of Nature
- Chapter 4 The Reproductive Technology of the Pythagoreans
- Chapter 5 Rival Plans for God’s Sexual Program in the Pentateuch and Paul
- Chapter 6 From the Prophets to Paul
- Chapter 7 Philo’s Reproductive City of God
- Chapter 8 Driving Aphrodite from the World
- Chapter 9 Prophylactic Grace in Clement’s Emergent Church Sexual Ethic
- Chapter 10 The Fornicating Justice of Epiphanes
- Chapter 11 Conclusion: The Demise of Greek Eros and Reproduction
- Modern Works
- References to Ancient Works
- References to Modern Works
- Subject Index
- The Making of Fornication
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.