- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 The Purpose and History of the Black Redress Movement
- Chapter 2 Harms to Slaves and Free Blacks
- Chapter 3 Harms to Descendants
- Chapter 4 The Tort Model
- Chapter 5 The Atonement Model
- Chapter 6 Opposing Arguments
- Appendix 1 Selected List of Other Atrocities
- Appendix 2 Summary of the Negotiations That Led to Germany’s Foundation Law
- Selected Bibliography
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.