- Title Pages
- Chapter One The Italian Renaissance
- Chapter Two Civic Traditions in Premodern Italy
- Chapter Three From <i>Campanilismo</i> to Nationhood
- Chapter Four “The Horseshoe Nail”
- Chapter Five <i>Fede</i> and <i>Fiducia</i>
- Chapter Six Florence Redux
- Chapter Seven Living on the Edge in Leonardo’s Florence
- Chapter Eight Florentine Cathedral Chaplains in the Fifteenth Century
- Chapter Nine The Pope, the Pandolfini, and the <i>Parrochiani</i> of S. Martino a Gangalandi (1465)
- Chapter Ten Alessandra Strozzi (1408–1471)
- Living on the Edge in Leonardo's Florence
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.