- Title Pages
- The Transformation of the Classical Heritage
- 1 Basil of Caesarea’s and Gregory of Nyssa’s Attitudes toward Pilgrimage
- 2 Jerome’s Position on Pilgrimage: Vacillating between Support and Reservations
- 3 Augustine on Holy Space
- 4 Pilgrimage in Monastic Culture
- 5 Local versus Central Pilgrimage
- Primary Sources
- Secondary Sources
- General Index
- Index of Places
- Index of Biblical Citations
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.