- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 A Political Geography of Law and Conflict
- Chapter 2 Legal Discourses and the Conflict in Israel/Palestine
- Chapter 3 Going to Court
- Chapter 4 The Face and Arms of Military Justice: Judges and Prosecutors
- Chapter 5 The Politics of Language: Translators
- Chapter 6 Cause Lawyering and National Conflict: Defense Lawyers
- Chapter 7 Political Subjects, Legal Objects: Defendants
- Chapter 8 A <i>Suq</i> of Deals: Plea Bargaining
- Conclusion: <i>The Second</i> Intifada <i>and the Global “War on Terror”</i>
- Appendix: The Institutional Structure and Administrative Features of the Military Court System
- Courting Conflict
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.