- Title Pages
- One. Strong Nation, Stone Nation
- Two. Earthquakes
- Three. The Seismologists
- Four. The National Essence
- Five. A Great Earthquake
- Six. Japan as Earthquake Nation
- Seven. Japanese Architecture after Nōbi
- Eight. The Great KantŌ Earthquake and the Submergence of the Earthquake Nation
- Earthquake Nation
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.