- Title Pages
- 1 The Development of Intelligence Services and Security Policing in North Africa and the Middle East
- 2 Past Precedents and Colonial Rule
- 3 Constructing the Enemy
- 4 Intelligence and Revolt i
- 5 Intelligence and Revolt ii
- 6 Policing the Desert Frontier
- 7 Intelligence and Urban Opposition in French Territories
- 8 Disorder in the Palestine Mandate
- 9 Domestic Politics, International Threats, and Colonial Security in French Territories, 1936–1939
- Selected Bibliography
- Empires of Intelligence
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.