- Title Pages
- The George Gund Foundation Imprint in African American Studies
- Music of the African Diaspora
- 1 A Historical Memoir
- 2 The St. Thomas Craftsmen of the Nineteenth Century
- 3 The Value of Education
- 4 Music In the Virgin Islands and the Founding of the Adams Juvenile Band (1910)
- 5 The United States Navy Band of the Virgin Islands (1917–1923)
- 6 The Navy Band's 1924 United States Tour
- 7 The Close of the Naval Years (1925–1931)
- 8 The Naval Administration (1917–1931)
- 9 Civilian Government and Politics (the 1930s)
- 10 The Power of the Press (the 1940s)
- 11. Tourism and the Hotel Association (the 1950s)
- Editorial Methods
- Selected Bibliography
- The Memoirs of Alton Augustus Adams, Sr.
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.