- Title Pages
- Introduction Making Multicultural America
- One Transnational Celebrations in Changing Political Climates
- Two “In the Traditions of China and in the Freedom of America”
- Three Constructing A “Model Minority”Identity
- Four Yellow Power
- Five Heated Debate on the Ethnic Beauty Pageant
- six Hybridity in Culture, Memory, and Politics
- Seven Selling Chineseness and Marketing Chinese New Year
- Eight “We Are One Family”
- Epilogue Post—Cold War Celebrations
- Making an American Festival
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.