- Title Pages
- The Joan Palevsky Imprint in Classical Literature
- 1 Historical Overview
- 2 Rural Consumption in Early Imperial North Africa
- 3 A Late Antique Consumer Revolution?
- 4 Frustrated Communities
- 5 Bishops Where No Bishops Should Be
- 6 Preaching to Peasants
- 7 Reinterpreting Rebellion
- Appendix: The Identifable Rural Bishoprics
- Peasant and Empire in Christian North Africa
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.