- Title Pages
- Organisms and Environments
- 1 Evolutionary Biology as a Historical Science
- 2 Meet the Anoles!
- 3 Five Anole Faunas, Part One
- 4 Five Anole Faunas, Part Two
- 5 Phylogenetics, Evolutionary Inference, and Anole Relationships
- 6 Phylogenetic Perspective on the Timing and Biogeography of Anole Evolution
- 7 Evolution of Ecomorphological Diversity
- 8 Cradle To Grave
- 9 Social Behavior, Sexual Selection, and Sexual Dimorphism
- 10 Habitat Use
- 11 Ecology and Adaptive Radiation
- 12 Natural Selection and Microevolution
- 13 Form, Function, and Adaptive Radiation
- 14 Speciation and Geographic Differentiation
- 15 The Evolution of an Adaptive Radiation
- 16 The Five Faunas Reconsidered
- 17 Are Anoles Special, and If So, Why?
- Lizards in an Evolutionary Tree
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.