- Title Pages
- The Joan Palevsky Imprint in Classical Literature
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- History of Acquisition and the First Century in California
- Description of the Artifact
- Pertinence of the Head
- The Inscription
- The Seven Sages
- The Tivoli Plato
- The Berkeley Plato and the Renaissance
- Portraits of Plato
- The Berkeley Plato and the Akademy
- Plato and Ribbons
- Why Plato and Ribbons
- Appendix A. The Square-Omicron and Square-Theta Portrait Herms from Tivoli
- Appendix B. Technical and Scientific Analysis of the Berkeley Plato
- General Index
- Index of Ancient Sources
- Index of Collections Cited
- The Berkeley Plato
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.