- Title Pages
- Boxed Texts
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- Part One Key Principles and Players
- Chapter 1 Why Build Biodiverse Communities?
- Chapter 2 Urban Decision Makers
- Part Two The Devil Is in the Details
- Chapter 3 Tree Protection and Natural Area Preservation Strategies
- Chapter 4 Improving Community Engagement and Understanding
- Chapter 5 Landscaping and Individual Lots
- Chapter 6 Trails, Sidewalks, and Common Areas
- Chapter 7 Irrigation and Stormwater Treatment
- Chapter 8 Wildlife-Friendly Transportation Systems
- Chapter 9 Environmental Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions
- Chapter 10 Certifying Green Communities
- In Summary
- The Green Leap
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.