- Title Pages
- The Joan Palevsky Imprint in Classical Literature
- Sather Classical Lectures
- One Greek Tragedy Finds an American Audience
- Two Making Total Theater in America
- Three Democratizing Greek Tragdedy
- Four Reenvisioning the Hero
- Five Reimagining Medea as American Other
- Appendix A Professional Productions and New Versions of Sophocles' and Euripides' Electras
- Appendix B Professional Productions and New Versions of Antigone
- Appendix C Professional Productions and New Versions of Aeschylus's Persians, Sophocles' Ajax, and Aeschylus's Prometheus Bound
- Appendix D Professional Productions and New Versions of Oedipus Tyrannus
- Appendix E Professional Productions and New Versions of Euripides' Medea
- Appendix F Professional Productions and New Versions of Euripides'Iphigeneia in Aulis and Iphigeneia in Tauris
- Appendix G Other Professional Productions and New Versions
- Reimagining Greek Tragedy on the American Stage
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.