- Title Pages
- Chapter One Knowledge Gained from Video-Monitoring Grassland Passerine Nests
- Chapter Two Conservation Implications When the Nest Predators Are Known
- Chapter Three Gamebirds and Nest Cameras: Present and Future
- Chapter Four Hatching and Fledging Times from Grassland Passerine Nests
- Chapter Five Attendance Patterns and Survival of Western Meadowlark Nests
- Chapter Six Sprague's Pipit Incubation Behavior
- Chapter Seven Patterns of Incubation Behavior in Northern Bobwhites
- Chapter Eight The Influence of Weather on Shorebird Incubation
- Chapter Nine Nocturnal Activity of Nesting Shrubland and Grassland Passerines
- Chapter Ten Bird Productivity and Nest Predation in Agricultural Grasslands
- Chapter Eleven Predatory Identity Can Explain Nest Predation Patterns
- Chapter Twelve Nest Defense
- Chapter Thirteen Partial Depredations on Northern Bobwhite Nests
- Chapter Fourteen Identification of Sprague's Pipit Nest Predators
- Chapter Fifteen Development of Camera Technology for Monitoring Nests
- Appendix 15.1 Studies Published During 1956-January 2009 That Used Camera Technology to Monitor Nests (Found Using Search Criteria Described in Methods)
- Studies in Avian Biology
- Video Surveillance of Nesting Birds
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.