- Title Pages
- The Fletcher Jones Foundation
- It all began with a Sufitale.
- PART ONE Ehnographic Morocco
- One France And The Sociology Of Islam, 1798–1890
- Two The Algerian Origins of Moroccan Studies, 1890–1903
- Three The Political Origins of the Moroccan Colonial Archive
- Four When Paradigms Shift
- Five Tensions of Empire, 1900–1912
- Part Two Native Policy Morocco
- Six Social Research in the Technocolony, 1912–1925
- Seven Berber Policy Tribe And State
- Eight Urban Policy Fez and the Muslim City
- Part Three Eovernmental Morocco
- Nine The Invention of Moroccan Islam
- Ten From the Ethnographic State to Moroccan Islam
- The Ethnographic State
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.