- Title Pages
- Figures and Tables
- 1 Crime, Genius, and Criminal Genius
- 2 The Study
- 3 The Participants
- 4 The Offenses
- 5 Prosecution and Punishment
- 6 Explanations for High-IQ Crime
- 7 Discussion and Conclusion
- Appendix A Technical Appendix
- Imputation of IQ Scores
- Appendix C Interview Schedule
- Criminal Genius
James C. Oleson
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.