- Title Pages
- 1 Literature Review and Background
- 2 The Caring Adult Role and Youth Research
- 3 “Us Girls Get the Second Half”
- 4 Fighting for Her Honor
- 5 Boys’ Fights and the Jacked-Up System
- 6 Sea of Good Intentions
- 7 Youth Prepare for Adulthood
- 8 Theoretical Conclusions
- 9 Compassionate and Constructive Policy and Practice
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2
- Jacked Up and Unjust
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.