- Title Pages
- 1 Founding, Power, and Authority
- 2 The Founder’s Tomb and Posthumous Honors
- 3 Women and Founding from Livia to Helena
- 4 The Christian Founders Constantine and Helena
- 5 Constantine’s and Helena’s Legacy in the Organization of Public Space
- 6 Imperial Women and Civic Founding
- 7 Koinōnia
- 8 Christian Piety and the Making of a Christian Discourse of Imperial Founding
- 9 Church Building and Founding
- 10 The Virgin Mary, Christ, and the Discourse of Imperial Founding
- Sacred Founders
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.