- Title Pages
- 1 Archival Narratives of Clerical Sodomy and Suicide from Eighteenth-Century Cartagena
- 2 Sacred Defiance and Sexual Desecration
- 3 The Devil or Nature Itself?
- 4 Female Homoeroticism, Heresy, and the Holy Office in Colonial Brazil
- 5 Experimenting with Nature
- 6 Prosecuting Female-Female Sex in Bourbon Quito
- 7 Sodomy, Gender, and Identity in the Viceroyalty of Peru
- 8 Incestuous Natures
- 9 Bestiality
- Sexuality and the Unnatural in Colonial Latin America
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.