- Title Pages
- One Patronizing Persians
- Two Constantine’s Crusade
- Three Rereading Nisibis
- Four On War and Persecution
- Five The Church of the East and the Territorialization of Christianity
- Six Memories of Constantine in the Acts of the Persian Martyrs
- Appendix A Constantine’s Letter to Shapur
- Appendix B Martyrdom of the Captives of Beth Zabdai
- Appendix C Martyrdom of Abbot Barshebya, Ten Fellow Brothers, and One Magus
- Constantine and the Captive Christians of Persia
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.