- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 The Stereopticon, <i>The Tariff Illustrated</i>, and the 1892 Election
- Chapter 2 The Stereopticon: Platform or New Media Form?
- Chapter 3 Cinema, <i>McKinley at Home</i>, and the 1896 Election
- Chapter 4 Cinema as a Media Form
- Chapter 5 Coda
- Document No. 1
- Document No. 2 Pictured Politics
- Document No. 3 Protection Illustrated
- Document No. 4 Kennedy’s Great Speech
- Document No. 5
- Document No. 6 De Cordova’s Lyceum
- Document No. 7 Our Bulletin
- Document No. 8 Stereopticon Illustrates Politics
- Document No. 9 The Biograph at the Olympia
- Document No. 10 Bryan in a Peep Show
- Document No. 11
- Document No. 12
- Document No. 13 Holmes Talks of Luzon
- Abbreviations for Frequently Cited Newspapers
Judge Wheeler Delights a Big Audience with an Illustrated Protection Talk
- Politicking and Emergent Media
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.