- Title Pages
- ① Kid Ory and the Revival Era
- ② A Personal View of the Music
- ③ A Personal View of the Musicians
- ④ The Influence of New Orleans Musicians on Classic Jazz
- ⑤ The Great Louis Armstrong
- ⑥ Jazz on the West Coast
- ⑦ Unsung Heroes
- ⑧ The Seven-year Challenge to Complete the Louis Armstrong Statue
- Classic Jazz
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.