- Title Pages
- 1 Exhibitions and the New Imperialism
- 2 The Exhibition Wallahs
- 3 Commissioners and the State
- 4 Consumers, Producers, and Markets
- 5 <i>Terrae Nullius?</i>
- 6 Machines-in-Motion
- 7 Imperial and National Taxonomies
- 8 The Imperial Pilgrims' Progress
- Appendix A <i>Major Australian, English, and Indian Exhibitions, 1851–1914</i>
- Appendix B <i>Prominent Exhibition Commissioners, 1851–1914</i>
- Appendix C
- Select Bibliography
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.