- Title Pages
- Hellenistic Culture and Society
- Oligarchy versus Democracy
- Macedonian Domination
Part IIAttic Letter-Cutters of 300 to 229 b.c.
- List of Inscriptions Assigned
- Addenda to the Cutter of IG II 2 1262
- Addenda to the Cutter of IG II2 650
- Addenda to the Cutter of Agora I 4266
- The Cutter of IG II2 478
- The Cutter of IG II2 657
- The Cutter of IG II2689
- The Cutter of Agora I 3238 and 4169
- The Cutter of Agora I 6664
- The Cutter of IG II2 776
- The Cutter of SEG II no. 9
- The Cutter of IG II2 788
- Miscellanea Epigraphica
- Conclusion: Inscribers of the Years 300 to 229 b.c.
Appendix OneAthenian Archons from 261/0 to 234/3
Appendix TwoAgora I 5392 + 3855: A Prytany Decree from ca. 275–270 B.C.
- Index to Greek Texts
- Index of Passages Cited
- Index of Persons
- General Index
- Comparatio Numerorum of Inscriptions Assigned in Agora XV and XVI with IG II2 and Agora I Numbers
- Comparatio Numerorum to SEG
- Athens and Macedon
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.