- Title Pages
Part OneEvolutionary History of Giant Pandas
Part TwoStudies of Giant Panda Biology
Part ThreePandas and Their Habitat
9Comparative Ecology of Giant Pandas in the Five Mountain Ranges of Their Distribution in China
- Panel Report 9.1: Assessing the Habitat and Distribution of the Giant Panda
- Brief Report 9.1: Using Dna from Panda Fecal Matter to Study Wild-Living Populations
10Giant Panda Migration and Habitat Utilization in Foping Nature Reserve, China
- Brief Report 10.1: Noninvasive Techniques for Monitoring Giant Panda Behavior, Habitat Use, and Demographics
11Mapping Habitat Suitability for Giant Pandas in Foping Nature Reserve, China
- Panel Report 11.1: Restoring Giant Panda Habitat
12Sympatry of Giant and Red Pandas on Yele Natural Reserve, China
13Balancing Panda and Human Needs for Bamboo Shoots in Mabian Nature Reserve, China
- Panel Report 13.1: Management of Giant Panda Reserves in China
PART FOURGiant Panda Conservation
Appendix BKeynote Address
Appendix CMemorandum of Consensus
- Giant Pandas
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.