- Title Pages
Part OneEvolutionary History of Giant Pandas
Part TwoStudies of Giant Panda Biology
Part ThreePandas and Their Habitat
PART FOURGiant Panda Conservation
14A New Paradigm for Panda Research and Conservation
- Panel Report 14.1: China’s National Plan for Conservation of the Giant Panda
15Biological Framework for Evaluating Future Efforts in Giant Panda Conservation
- Panel Report 15.1: National Survey of the Giant Panda
16The Legacy of Extinction Risk Lessons From Giant Pandas And Other Threatened Carnivores
- Panel Report 16.1: Reintroduction of Giant Pandas
17Biomedical Survey of Captive Giant Pandas
- Brief Report 17.1: Conservation Education Initiatives in China
- Workshop Report 17.1: International Coordination and Cooperation in the Conservation of Giant Pandas
Appendix BKeynote Address
Appendix CMemorandum of Consensus
- Giant Pandas
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.