- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Islands in Barkley Sound, British Columbia
- 3 Island Biogeography
- 4 Species Number, Island Area, and Isolation
- 5 Nestedness and Assembly Rules
- 6 Species Turnover in Space and Time
- 7 Dispersal Syndromes, Incidence, and Dynamics
- 8 Ecological and Evolutionary Shifts on Continental Islands
- 9 Synopsis: Lessons From a Continental Archipelago
- APPENDIX A Plant List for Barkley Sound Islands and Adjacent Bamfield Mainland
- APPENDIX B Gazetteer of Barkley Sound Islands
- APPENDIX C Island Historical Phylogenies
- APPENDIX D Bog Plants Found at 12 Mainland and 3 Islands Sites in the Bamfield Area and Barkley Sound
- APPENDIX E Common Summer Birds of the Barkley Sound Area
- Plants on Islands
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.