- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- About this Book
- Part One Introduction to Lepidoptera and Moths
- Significance in Natural and Human Communities
- Fossil Record and Evolution
- A History of Moth Collectors in Western North America
- Part Two Classification and Natural History of the Moths of Western North America
- Primitive Lineages
- Ditrysia, Nonapoditrysian Superfamilies
- Suggestions for Collecting and Observing Moths
- Insect Index
- Plant Index
- General Index
- Moths of Western North America
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.