- Title Pages
- Species and Systematics
- One Introduction
- Two History and Development of Comparative Biogeography
- Three Building Blocks of Biogeography: Endemic Areas and Areas of Endemism
- Four Building Blocks of Biogeography: Biotic Areas and Area Homology
- Five Biogeographic Processes
- Six Biogeographic Methods and Applications
- Seven The Systematic Biogeographic Method
- Eight Geology and Comparative Biogeography
- Nine Implementing Principlesbiogeography of the Pacific
- Ten The Future of Biogeography
- About the Authors
- Comparative Biogeography
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.