- Title Pages
- 1. The Recorded Musical Text
- 2. Recording, Repetition, and Memory in Absolute Music
- 3. Schnabel's Rationalism, Gould's Pragmatism
- 4. Digital Mythologies
- 5. Beethoven and the iPod Nation
- 6. Photo/phono/porno
- 7. Mahler as Imagist
- Selected Bibliography
- Absolute Music, Mechanical Reproduction
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.