- Title Pages
- Title Pages
- Part One. On Chris
- One: Chris Humphries, Cladistics, and Connections
- Two: Ontogeny and Systematics Revisited: Developmental Models and Model Organisms
- ThreeRooted in Cladistics: Chris Humphries, Conservation—and Beyond?
- Four: Do We Need to Describe, Name, and Classify all Species?
- Five Floras to Phylogenies: Why Descriptive Taxonomy Matters
- SixIsland Hot Spots: The Challenge of Climate Change
- Seven Endemism and Evolution of the Macaronesian Flora
- Eight Early British Collectors and Observers of the Macaronesian Flora; From Sloane to Darwin
- NineMonophyly and the Two Hierarchies
- TenBeyond Belief: The Steady Resurrection of Phenetics
- Eleven Monographic Effects on the Stratigraphic Distribution of Brachiopods
- Twelve The Eukaryote Tree of Life
- Thirteen Tethys and Teleosts
- Fourteen East-West Continental Vicariancein: Eucalyptus: Subgenus: Eucalyptus
- Fifteen Wallacea Deconstructed
- About the Editors
- Species and Systematics
- Beyond Cladistics
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.