- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- List of Abbreviations
- Note on Names, Transliteration, and Photographs
- Preface: The Kashmir Dispute and the Conflicts Within Conflict Ethnography
IntroductionThe Social Production of Jihād
OneBetween War and Refuge in Jammu and Kashmir
TwoProtective Migration and Armed Struggle
ThreeForging Political Identities, 1947–1988
FourTransforming Political Identities, 1989–2001
FiveHuman Rights and Jihād
SixThe Mujāhid as Family-Man
ConclusionFrom Muhājir to Mujāhid to Jihādī in the Global Order of Things
- Postscript And, “Humanitarian Jihād”
- Body of Victim, Body of Warrior
Cabeiri deBergh Robinson
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.