- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction to Giant Kelp Forests Worldwide
- 2 The Structure, Function, and Abiotic Requirements of Giant Kelp
- 3 The Abiotic Environment
- 4 Demography, Dispersal, and Connectivity of Populations
- 5 Giant Kelp Communities
- 6 Detached Giant Kelp Communities, Production, and Food / Control Webs
- 7 Facilitative and Competitive Interactions in Giant Kelp Forests
- 8 Grazing in Kelp Communities
- 9 Predation and Trophic Cascades in Kelp Communities
- 10 Anthropogenic Effects on Kelp Forests
- 11 Human Usage of Giant Kelp and Kelp Forest Organisms
- 12 Marine Protected Areas And Fisheries Effects
- 13 Global Change
- 14 Giant Kelp Forests
- The Biology and Ecology of Giant Kelp Forests
- University of California Press
California Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.